Powered By Blogger
I do whatever I feel on this blog. Whatever comes to mind, whatever piques my interest, I shall, or at least, try to post it here...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brain scans can predict which memory you're thinking about!


Holy shit! Apparently, there are scientists who can show you a film, and can predict which part of the film you're thinking about! Sheeit!
Fuck, now it's possible for people to literally read your mind! This shit is scary...I'm not even sure if this is a good thing or not. Just imagine what would happen if this was implemented onto some device, like a chip or something, then people are 'tagged' with this chip, then the government can read your every thought! Aaaaah!

Oh, well. When that happens, all I'm going to think about is really weird shit, like floating dog heads, while yodeling to the tune that Russian singer sings. Yeah...you know which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews