Powered By Blogger
I do whatever I feel on this blog. Whatever comes to mind, whatever piques my interest, I shall, or at least, try to post it here...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pants - Gotta love 'em




God damn! Gotta love these random websites you come across on the web
'cept they're not really websites, they're just, what I like to call, "filler websites". You can type anything in to the URL, and you'll be able to find any website, kind of like this one! There's nothing really to do on these websites, other than look at a picture, and see many links that just link to other sites, that probably have nothing to do with the product, or thing, that you're looking for. Wonderful! Another way to make money, and spread viruses, is by using these "filler websites"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews