Powered By Blogger
I do whatever I feel on this blog. Whatever comes to mind, whatever piques my interest, I shall, or at least, try to post it here...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Maalox - This shit tastes like shit!


Jesus Christ! When you get an upset stomach, or bloating, or gas, you should trust to take this shit, because damn, it works! What it doesn't tell you, is that if you are having gas problems, it'll just give you more gas! Of course, that's the whole point of it, to get rid of all the gas in your body.

Of course being bloated, having gas, and having all this built-up shit, in your gut (intestines) will make you more heavier, so taking this shit would be the best thing to do, maybe even on a daily basis if you're fat like I am!

I used to weigh 220lbs., and now, I weigh 200, just because of this nasty-tasting shit! It may say mint on the front of the bottle, but it doesn't really taste much like it though. It more tastes like PEPTO BISMAL.

If you don't shake the damn bottle, it's gonna taste even nastier. Fuck! Having shit to write about is easy now...maybe if I get a better grip on this blogging stuff, I'll have a better chance of improving my...thing, on how to...put ideas...forward...fast...without...shit! I forgot the damn word! Don't you hate it when you're trying to describe something in the best way possible, and the only way to do that is with the use of a particular word, but you can't fucking think of it? Shit, that shit sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews